Arizona Wealth Law Founder and Managing Attorney Ike Devji is a contributing author to the newly released book 'Preserving Your Life's Work: An Actionable Asset Protection Manual'.Devji has twenty years of legal practice experience devoted exclusively to Asset Protection, Wealth Preservation and Risk Management planning and helps protect a national client base that includes thousands of physicians. He is a noted CME presenter and has authored hundreds of articles for physicians in publications including Medical Economics and Physicians Practice, where he has had a bi-weekly column for over a decade.The book is available now on Amazon and is the fifth book by authored by Anthony C. Williams, CWS, ChFC, MRFC, CLU, Investment Advisor Representative, president, and co-founder of Mosaic Financial Associates who specializes in working with Orthpaedic surgeons across the U.S.
Preserving Your Life's Work brings together renowned experts in areas of asset protection, legal planning, retirement income protection, investment tax strategies, disability insurance, employment contract advocacy and considerations, behavioral finance, tax planning strategies, estate planning, long-term care planning, business transition and more.
“Over the past 20 years or so, my team, colleagues and I have observed many doctors making common mistakes at all stages of their careers. We have taken our observations, as well as enlightening discussions with well-established professionals in wealth preservation spaces to present this asset protection series,” says Williams.
Preserving Your Life's Work includes:
· Legal planning and litigation insights from Davis Miles McGuire Gardner attorney of counsel and physician asset protection expert, Ike Devji, J.D.
· Retirement income protection insights from senior management analyst Brian Crockett
· Disability insurance insights from Disability Insurance Services Arizona managing partner Marcy S. Pruitt
· Behavioral finance insights from Certified Financial Planner practitioner, Investment Advisor Representative and Behavioral Economist Jay Mooreland, MS, CFP
· Estate planning insights from Pfarr & Rethore managing partner Bernie Rethore, J.D.
· Financial architecture and business transition planning insights from Certified Specialist In Planned Giving Heath Goldman, CSPG
· Long-term care planning insights from Meritage Wealth Insurance Advisors founding partners Rick Stein, CLU, ChFC
· Employment contract advocacy insights from Blume Law Firm president Gary Blume, J.D., MBA
· Investment tax strategies insights from SEI regional sales director for independent advisor solutions Michael Mullen
· Income tax planning strategies insights from Pescatore-Cooper managing partner Tony Pescatore, CPA
These are the fourth and fifth books from Williams on the topic of wealth preservation and financial planning as it relates to individuals in the medical field. His other titles include Be One of The Lucky Ones, the Orthopaedic Success Manual the definitive resource for Orthopaedic surgeons to gain personal, professional and financial insights that he co-authored with three generations of Orthopaedic surgeons, and Optimal Financial Health, a handbook to essential wealth management and preservation advice for all physicians in all practice areas co-authored by business partner Marcus E. Ortega, ChFC, RFC, Investment Advisor Representative.