We routinely help clients In Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler and beyond add predictability to their marital and financial futures with appropriate domestic relations law and sophisticated asset segregation planning. This combines expertly drafted, Arizona prenuptial agreements implemented along with other legal structures that make your separate, premarital property legally distinct from most future marital liability including both divorce and claims against the marital community from which your separate property can be immune.
While the national divorce rate is still about 50%, that risk grows to 65% with second marriages and 75% divorce rate for third marriages. This makes prenuptial planning even more important for successful people marrying or re-marrying later in life, who have less time to start over and earn the same money they lost, again.
- Prenuptial agreements and premarital asset protection planning
- Postnuptial agreements and property transmutation agreements
- Estate planning updates required both after marriage and divorce
- Updating of buy-sell agreements to reflect the marriage of a business partner or to execute as required at the divorce of another
- Estate planning for blended families
When emotion and planning isn't enough to beat statistics, we also offer cost effective and highly experienced Arizona divorce law representation including the following areas:
- Legal separation
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support & Alimony
- Child custody & Visitation rights
- Other Family Law Matters